About DirectNET, Inc.
Located along the front range of the Rocky Mountains in Lafayette, Colorado, DirectNET is a leader in providing data center infrastructure solutions.
Founded in 1995, DirectNET is the parent company of 42U and our two e-commerce stores, KVM Switches Online and Server Racks Online. At DirectNET, we have over 20 years of experience in delivering the best in data center infrastructure and management solutions. We have served 85,000 clients from over 55,000 client companies. We proudly represent the market and technology leaders in data center cooling, power, environmental monitoring, KVM, server cabinet enclosures, and rack mount products. Our dedication, focus and expertise has earned us the #1 VAR award and top reseller status with virtually all of the industry’s top manufacturers.
DirectNET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are continually seeking self-motivated, talented professionals to enhance our existing team of dedicated individuals for various sales, marketing, technical, support, and administrative positions. DirectNET is committed to recruiting the best talent to fill any open position.
We offer a dynamic work environment in an ever-expanding market. Because we value diversity and the contribution each person makes to the organization, we encourage and promote growth by offering ongoing opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
- Entry Level Inside Sales
If your skills match a position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject. If we feel you may be a good match, we will contact you.
Entry Level Inside Sales
Job Function: Inside Sales
Job type: Full time/Regular Hours: M-F 8AM – 5 PM
Location: Lafayette, CO
Reports to: Sales and Business Development Manager
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience, base + Commission
Benefits: PTO and Holiday pay, 401K, Heath Insurance including dental and vision options
Are you an energetic, self-starter ready to learn new skills in the fast paced world of sales? If so, we have an inside sales position just for you. Join our online sales team as we grow and expand our dynamic technology sales firm. This exciting position offers a chance to learn about KVM and server management products as well as B2B, SOHO solutions sales with the opportunity to move into our enterprise division.
The ideal candidate will assist the outside sales team with day-to-day tasks that support the overall goals of the team and company. You should be comfortable multitasking and working independently.
- Answer inbound sales calls to address pre-sales questions and qualify leads
- Uncover new leads and opportunities through prospecting and post sales follow-up
- Preform general customer account maintenance including generating quotes
- Promote products and services and develop sales opportunities independently through warm leads, online chat tools, market research, and networking
- Participate in vendor sponsored training to develop industry leading expertise and awareness
- Assists Sales Engineers and Marketing department with a variety of projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in the technology or sales field
- Technical product sales, data center solutions, or network sales experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are essential
- Some experience in an inside sales environment a plus
- Highly ethical and professional attitude with the ability to create lasting relationships with customers
- Self-directed, fast learner, able to digest technical content quickly
- Ability to multi-task and be adaptable to change
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access)
- SalesForce CRM experience a plus